If you missed the message yesterday by Alan Witham take a few minutes and listen here. It is one you do not want to miss! Yesterday we began a new series on what it means to be a disciple of Jesus. A few things we learned yesterday from Matthew 13 were:
1. We need to place our position to HEAR the Word. How can you do this? ]
- Attend the Gathering on Sundays
- Join a CommunityGroup that meets throughout the week
- Be in the Word on a regular basis.
2. Seek the help of the Holy Spirit in order to understand the Word
- God does not want His Word to be confusing!
3. Commit to living out the Truth of the Word daily through different actions, values, etc.
Listen to the in depth teaching of Matthew 13 here!