Loving & Protecting Community – Handling Problems/Issues/Concerns
If you have a problem, issue or concern:
1. Pray for the Lord’s direction in your life: your attitude, your motive, your actions, your words.
2. Go to the person and talk privately with that person: seek mutual understanding.
3. Pray for the person, issue, or problem.
4. Talk with a pastor/ elder and ask the pastor/elder for help.
5. Guard your words, actions, and attitudes: reflect the Lordship of Jesus in your conduct.
6. Meet with all the pastor/elders for guidance.
7. Trust the Lord.